Saturday, October 31, 2009

F1rst Wrestling West St. Paul, MN 10/24/2009

I missed the all of the second round matches of the F1rst Wrestling Sweet Sixteen tournament plus a few non tournament match as I was at the IWA-MN card on the other side of the Twin Cities for the MN debut of Amy Hennig.
The Orsirian Portal defeated Nate Bash & Darin Corbin in tag team action. I got to the arena just after all four wrestlers did the dance from Jackson's Beat It. Damn, wish I would have seen that.
Horace The Psychopath defeated STIGMA in a match where they brawled all over the place.
Benjamin Sailer defeated Pete Huge in the second round of the tourny but he was the first one eliminated from the 4 way finals match.
Arik Cannon defeated Ryan Cruz to advance to the finals but he was the second one eliminated.
Claudio Castingnol defeated Mike Quackenbush to move on in the tourny.
Lince Dorado won the big cup as he pinned Castignoli.

2 comments:

nathan g said...

I'm super bummed that I was out of town for this event. Will this be going to DVD?

pro wrestling photog said...

You bet this F1rst Wrestling event will be on DVD. I haven't heard yet when it will be done but I'm sure it will be real soon.