Friday, February 09, 2018

AWF Nothfield, MN 1/27/18

Promotion: American Wrestling Federation
Time/Date: 8 p.m. Saturday January 27, 2018
City, State: Northfield, MN
Venue: Northfield Ballroom

Nick Nelson defeated "Downtown" Petey Brown in the opening match.

Patient X defeated Kamikaze Klecker. At least I think that's who won this match. Man, It's been a while since I've seen Klecker.

Wild Cat & Super Thunder Frog defeated JDX & Serling Bond.

leonard Literacy defeated Randy Rains. I haven't seeen Rains in a long time either.

AWF champion Jacob Savage defeated Darin Corbin to retain the title.

This was the last of 6 events I went to in the month of January. That's 6 different promotions, all in Minnesota. Over 60 different wrestlers. 6 of those wrestlers were on 4 of the events I was at. 47 wrestlers were only on one of the 6 promotion events I was at. The majority of the wrestlers were MN based as only 13 were from out of state.

No comments: