Thursday, April 07, 2011

The Wrestler with John Cena on the cover.

The current issue of The Wrestler/Inside Wrestling vol 39 is now on news stands and it features a cover photo of John Cena. I took that photo of Cena at the Target Center back on February 4th, 2011. I have a few other photos inside the magazine but there are a few photos that are credited to me that I did not take. The ones of Daniel Bryan and Gail Kim were not my photos. Run, don't walk to a local news stand to pick up this issue which also features an interview with WWE hall of famer Road Warrior Animal.

2 comments:

Benjamin said...

I'm having a little trouble seeing him....

pro wrestling photog said...

What are you talking about? He takes up almost the whole cover. I can see him! I can see him...oh wait. I get it.